This method makes it possible to widely use the high oxidizing and catalytic properties of ozone.
Effects of ozone therapy:
- Increases oxygen supply of seeds
- Improves microcirculation
- Improves the rheological properties of blood
- Bleeding is replicated
- Activates the immune system (both humoral and cellular)
- It has bactericidal, virucidal and fungicidal effects (unlike antiseptics, ozone does not have an irritating and destructive effect on tissues)
- Activates metabolic processes.
Ozonotherapy is performed in several ways:
1) Ozonation of vegetable oils, injection into the subcutaneous fat layer
2) Hemotransfusion and injection of ozonized physiological solution, autohemotherapy
3) Ozone baths
4) Bagging ozone
Indications of ozone therapy:
- Surgery: abscess, sepsis, peritonitis, trophic and bedsores, burns, etc.
- Therapy: chronic gastritis, colitis, ulcers of the stomach and 12 fingers, chronic hepatitis, cirrhosis of the liver, rheumatism, arthritis, arthrosis, ischemic heart disease, allergic diseases, diseases of the upper respiratory tract, hypertension
- Endocrinology: diabetes, hypothyroidism
- Ophthalmology: optic nerve atrophy, etc.
- Infectious diseases, including hepatitis
- Urology: pyelonephritis, cestitis, urethritis, prostatitis, etc.
- Dermatology: pipderma, herpes, proriasis, neurodermatitis, etc.
- Cosmetology: cellulite, local lipodystrophies
- Gynecology: inflammatory diseases of the genital organs, infertility, toxicosis of pregnancy, intrauterine infections of the fetus
- Neurology: disorders of cerebral circulation, diseases of the peripheral nervous system, migraine, ischemic stroke, etc.
- Stomatology: stomatitis, periodontitis, etc.
- Intensive therapy: detoxification ozonotherapy
- Bleeding diseases
- Hemorrhagic stroke
- Seizure syndrome
- Acute alcohol intoxications
- Weakening of the blood coagulation system
- Allergy to ozone
In our sanatorium, depending on the complaints, they are thoroughly examined and an individual treatment plan is prepared for each of them.